Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Still working on it

I still feel that over the years I've worked out every, apparent mind you, error that I've made that directly affected my children and have corrected it to the best of my abilities.  Me on the other hand, still working on it.  Lately it feels like an all uphill battle that might never be won.  A little discouraging perhaps but at least realistic.

I find myself discovering new memories of an old life or simply remembering what I've forgotten.  Some very hilarious to me now as an adult and no longer in those situations.  Others more haunting and cringe worthy.  Here's my question.  How do you know that you are working through the problem and forgiving yourself versus simply justifying the mistake?

To be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment