Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How did this happen?

I think I'm being really hard on myself lately. Not sure what sparked it or even how to unspark it really but it's there. The worst thing is I know that I'm doing it and no matter how hard I try to distract myself from it, I can't. Hopefully I'm not the onnllllyy person who has ever felt that way. Am I?

Usually I just go my own way do my own thing live loud and proud put a smile on and everything's gonna be ok. But I can't put my finger on what's bothering me lately and it's starting to consume my every thought. The puzzle. Trying to figure it out. Of course before now I would do that for a couple of days and something would occur to me and I'd have my "aha" moment. But this one has me stumped. Maybe it's just summer. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment