Saturday, June 29, 2013

This feels like enough to me

So thanks to Pfizer 'miscalculating' their distribution of Levoxyl I have to take the generic.  'Oh it's the same thing anyways.'  Uh, no it isn't.  Since I started taking this drug I'm restless, completely worn out, losing some hair again ( not happy might slap someone), and dehydrated by the time I wake up in the morning.  Of course I don't want to drink water all night long or just before bed then I'll be up all night peeing so no thanks.  I do keep some water near me when I wake up or feel like I'm thirsty.  I was doing so well too.  With Levoxyl I was finally feeling like my old self again.  After gaining 40 lbs after going hypothyroid and working on my dosage I have lost 31 lbs of that so far and I would loooove to keep going.

I keep telling myself this is just a set back.  No big deal. It's not like Levoxyl won't return but this shortage might kill me in the process.  After going through 2 years of trying to fix it and enjoying a whopping 2-3 months of feeling my old self I'm entitled to be impatient and totally miffed don't you think?  So in the meantime I will sit here waiting impatiently mumbling under my breath.  I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment